My Blog and Shop

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday

It's early Sunday afternoon, and we're soon going out to visit some friends.

They've recently been doing some major construction on their house (to the extent that they've been without heating and a kitchen for some of the build).
It sounds like something out of Grand Designs, although I'm sure on too small a scale for Kevin McCloud to worry about.

So, we're looking forward to seeing what they've done, as we prepare to start some work ourselves. Not on such a grand scale, I hasten to add, but big enough. We'll be completely gutting and re-doing the bathroom, and knocking down the partition wall between that and the toilet. So, we'll have one large room, with a brand new suite, flooring and lighting.

I'll post some pics whilst it's going on - especially the before and after shots.

I'm sort of looking forward to it! Honest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails