My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Birthday Countdown

Number One is nearly 7. Can you believe it? We can't! What's more, he's not too well at the moment - I only hope he gets better soon.

He is so excited, and is looking forward to his party at LaserQuest. I must admit that I am also looking forward to it!!

So what else is news. It's been a while since I posted anything, but so much has been going on. The Baby has not been well - and it really knocked the wind out of his sails.
Not to be outdone - Son Number Two decided he wasn't feeling too well either - well, there's no show without Punch.

The bathroom has been delayed by a week, so all the running around at the weekend was in vain. However, now we have chosen a flooring, ordered the tiles and bought the paint etc. So, we're ready to go.

The In-Laws went to see "The Producers" the other evening, at the Palace Theatre. It stars Peter Kaye, and apparently it was fantastic. I'm going at the end of April, and am really looking forward to it.

BIG news. My Wife has actually had her car valeted. It took 2 men about 4 hours! No, only joking. More like 5 hours!! But it is now spotless (and I must have a look before it gets trashed again).

Well, that was a brief update on what's been happening.

Suppose I'd better do a days work. Need to pay for the bathroom somehow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails