My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

McLaren Performance Keeps My Bet On Track

Another update on my flutter on the Grand Prix season.

As I've written previously, I've placed two bets.


The first was for the Constructors Championship.  That one just had to go to McLaren.  The 'fun' about betting before the first race is - you never really know.  However, I've been a McLaren fan for years, and I couldn't bet against them.

The second was specifically for Jenson Button to win 5 or more Grand Prix during the season.  With a 19 race calendar ahead of us, I hope this is a fairly safe bet.  The reigning World Champion is in a Very Fast Car....

So, what's the current state of play.  After a stunning performance last weekend, in Montreal, Jenson Button lies second in the Championship, having won 2 races, with 106 points. McLaren are in the lead in the constructors championship, with 215 points.

If you could cross your fingers with me, hopefully, they will both pay off!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails