My Blog and Shop

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Constant Reading

Here's something I've noticed recently; especially since I've been so remiss at writing new posts!

My blog is still being read on a daily basis - maybe it's inertia; and in some cases the posts have appeared in search results, but somehow, people are still reading what I've previously written.

I'm surprised, because my last post was back in May; and it was a repeat at that!! Lazy, but it covered a subject I wanted to talk about again.  I also wrote an article about BlackBerry Messenger; and that still generates requests from people to 'be my friend'!

So, here I am, back again, after a long, unintentional, break; and with some new material up my sleeve, be prepared for more general posts and nonsense from me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails