My Blog and Shop

Saturday, January 17, 2015

AFC Bournemouth - The Journey Continues

It's so exciting right now.

The result at Rotherham has taken The Cherries another step closer to the Premier League, with a goal difference of 10 and a point clear of second place Ipswich.


It's a busy time for the team, as, on Tuesday, they visit Leeds for a Championship game.

Next Sunday there's a little distraction in the form of the FA Cup 4th round match against Aston Villa (which, of course, I hope they win), then it's a home game against Watford, on the following Friday.

On the 7th February, I'm hoping to go and see them play against Wigan.

In the meantime, I have the scarf wrapped around me on these cold, wintery, mornings and the belief that they can go all the way to the top.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails