My Blog and Shop

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Adventure Down Under...

It's a sad day today.

Although I haven't seen them in a while; later today, my sister and her family are embarking on an adventure of their own, as they travel Down Under for a 2 year period.

My brother-in-law has been given a contract in Perth, and today is the day they fly out.

I'm excited and jealous for them - I'd love to live out there.

At lunchtime they will board a Singapore Airlines flight (business class, lucky things) and begin the initial 12hour flight to Singapore, where they'll change before flying on to Perth.

Nervousness abounds; this is the biggest move they've ever made, and even knowing there's technology to help keep in touch; like Skype, so we can see and hear them; it's not the same as knowing they're on the same continent!!
So, although they won't read this, I just wanted to use this forum to wish them well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails