My Blog and Shop

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holiday... Celebrate

There is new Nintendo DSiWare and WiiWare being released tomorrow. If you don't know, this is downloadable software (usually games), which are developed by a wider community and available only as a download; via the said DSi or Wii.

Tomorrow marks the release of Flipnote Studio - animation software which is going to be FREE. Unbelievable, but true. It's already been given rave reviews, and looks to be the must have download. Have a look at the website, and some of the examples of the type of thing available. I will be, first thing tomorrow before I leave....

Leave? Yes, it's holiday time. At last, after 15 months since booking it, we're off.

The cases are packed, the holiday money safely stashed away, passports located, tickets ready.

We're going on a Royal Caribbean cruise, from Southampton; on the Independence of the Seas. I cannot get across how excited we are. 14 nights travelling around the Mediterranean.

*****

My sister arrived safely Down Under, and is now getting to grips with the life in Perth. There is no 24 hour shopping (indeed, they're closed on Sundays), they drive on the left and it's a totally outdoor way of life.

What's more - it might be winter there, but the temperature is the same as here. How wonderful; not a frost in sight.

I really don't have much else to report. Just need to clear a few things up in the office, then I'm heading for the sun.

Hope you don't miss me too much!!

If you want to see how we get on, you can follow my holiday blog here - I'll be updating with photos as we go.

Until next time - adios... au revoir... ciao...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails