My Blog and Shop

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Let The Public Decide

The current look for My Blog and I was always meant to be an interim one, whilst I looked for something more 'snazzy'.

I now believe I've found it.  However, in the true spirit of social networking, I will let you, the public, decide.

Below you will find 3 images of new looks, and I can't decide which one I should use.

So; it's now over to you.

On the right-hand side of the blog, I have added a poll for you to vote.  Please select your choice, and when the poll ends, whichever has the most votes will become the new background.

Oh, what trust I have in you!!

If you're reading this in an email, or via one of the pages on Facebook, then you will need to visit the blog directly to cast your vote.  Please do, it would mean so much if you helped shape the future of this blog.


Blog Pic A

Blog Pic B
Blog Pic C

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails