My Blog and Shop

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Odds Are Improving

Just a quick update on my flutter on the Grand Prix season.

As I've written previously, I've placed two bets.


The first was for the Constructors Championship.  That one just had to go to McLaren.  The 'fun' about betting before the first race is - you never really know.  However, I've been a McLaren fan for years, and I couldn't bet against them.

The second was specifically for Jenson Button to win 5 or more Grand Prix during the season.  With a 19 race calendar ahead of us, I hope this is a fairly safe bet.  The reigning World Champion is in a Very Fast Car....

So, what's the current state of play.  After four races, Jenson Button is 10 points clear of his nearest challenger (Nico Rosberg) as he has now won two races, and McLaren are in the lead in the constructors championship, with 109 points.

I just have to keep everything crossed that the season continues in this vein.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails