My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Feel Good Food

We all have our favourite food. The one dish we don't mind eating over and over.

Some call it 'comfort' food. The food that makes you feel good, or better, about yourself.

It might be a bowl of spaghetti bolognaise, even a pizza. A takeaway from the local Chinese or Indian restaurant.

It might just be your favourite bar of chocolate.

For me, a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk is the ultimate feel good food.

Take one chunk (I said 'one'!) and let it slowly melt in your mouth.

My mouth is watering at the thought.





OK - For you Galaxy fans - here's a picture just for you too:

Oops - I'm sorry. That's not the galaxy you wanted is it?

Just teasing - here's the chocolatey version!


Don't say I don't cater for everyone....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails