My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Word Challenge

I saw this on another blog that I read (Single Dad Laughing), and thought it would be fun to share it here too.


It's something different, it's simple, and I bet it'll be a lot of fun for everybody involved.


Fill in the blanks of these five different questions with the first word that pops into your head for each.

1. I am really _______________.
2. I think children are _______________.
3. I wish I were a better _______________.
4. I am the best _______________.
5. My biggest fear is _______________.

Copy and paste the questions with your answers into the comments below. It'll be fun to get an idea of who you are right at this particular moment. If you want to do it anonymously, that's fine too
.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails