Since I've been writing these posts, which as you know are primarily a way for me to express myself, it is apparent that they are becoming quite popular.
Some of you follow me via Facebook, a couple via emails and some via Twitter. Others appear to be reading in a newsreader. For that I thank you.
However, since you are reading this, and since it is no longer just for me, the one question I ask myself is, "how can I now increase my readership?"
So; dear reader, following the people power for the new template, I lay down the gauntlet to you once more.
All you need to do is follow me via one of these available methods:
- Join via the Facebook page for My Blog and I
- Follow via NetworkedBlogs on Facebook
- Subscribe via Email (see the link on the right)
- Follow directly on my blog, via Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on Twitter - @doonytime - send me the message #myblogandi
- If you're already on Twitter you can tweet this post; just click the green 'Retweet' button at the top. Don't forget to add the #myblogandi to the re-tweet
Once you've partaken of one (or more) of the above, add a comment on this post, and let me know what you've done. For each way that you follow me, that will add as an extra entry to win.
On Sunday 2nd May, I will draw a name from a hat, and the winner will receive goodies related to my regular posts on BlackBerry, Formula 1 and films:
- BlackBerry Fool
- F1 Official Annual 2010
- Hancock DVD
If this proves to be a popular giveaway, then who knows, maybe I'll consider more of them in the future.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank @blissbubbley for allowing me to 'borrow' her idea. She has a blog here and it really is worth a read (and also following).