My Blog and Shop

Friday, January 28, 2011

40 Days and 40 Nights...

OK - this is the first of many posts this year about Formula 1.

If you've being reading this blog for a while, you'll know how much I enjoy watching and following the 'circus' as it travels around the world.  I mean, let's face it, if I could, then I'd happily travel with them.

From the heat of the Middle East, to the cool running in Europe (well Silverstone anyway!) Formula 1 has long held the idealistic way of life for most people.  See far flung corners of the globe, meet interesting (and not-so-interesting people) and do a job you love.

In 40 days time, the teams will be in Bahrain, for the first practice for the first race of the season.

Once again, I'll be rooting for the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team, and their drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton.

Over the next few months, amongst the many other posts, there'll be plenty about the racing; in the meantime, the teams will soon be unveiling their 2011 cars - and when they do, you can see them here.

Roll on 13th March....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails