My Blog and Shop

Friday, May 18, 2007

Burning the midnight oil

It's nearly midnight, and I'm still up.
I can't seem to drag myself away from the PC, and whilst I'm exhausted, hopefully I can have a lie-in tomorrow morning.
I've been surfing around, looking at blogs, and wandering what I can do differently, to generate some interest.
I notice that I am fairly insular (and talk about me quite a lot), but then, that is what this blog is about. My family, and my take on what's going on around me.
However, maybe I should focus on some of the important things in the world;
like Madeleine McCann who has been missing for 2 weeks. Or Alan Johnston, who was kidnapped 2 months ago. These are the important people.
Global warming is important. So what am I doing about it? I'm going to measure my 'carbon footprint' then see what can be done to reduce it.
We already recycle as much as we can, but I know there is more we can do.
OK - it's bed time.
Please pray for Madeleine and Alan. We live in troubled times, and hope is all we have for their safe return.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails