My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bathroom Update

Hi all
Just thought I'd drop by and update you on the progress so far.
With the bath installed, the tiling has been completed, along with feature tiles, and the grouting.
The radiator has been given a new lick of paint, and the shower and screen have been fitted.
The plan for tomorrow is to fit the lino flooring and skirting board.

I've not been too well over the last couple of days, and neither has Number Two. We've both had temperatures, and other symptoms. I have a feeling this could be something we picked up at the pool at the weekend, as that is the only thing we have in common, and none of the others came with.

Anyway, I feel a lot better today, and have also lost 5lbs! I also took the opportunity to do some studying today. I've nearly finished the PRINCE2 course, and will start the case studies in the next couple of days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails