My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Not Long Now...

Only a few days until we go to Center Parcs. Quite frankly, and I'm sure I've mentioned this a few times, but I can't wait.
--------
There isn't much to report at the moment. Had a couple of late nights at work, with a heavy schedule to get completed. Personally, I'd like to get it done before I finish on Friday, and the way things are going, this is a possibility.
--------
My brother-in-law has come up with a business idea, and he has asked me to print out some images, for the patent office. There are 37 pages, and I'm not yet halfway through - but they're good quality, and hopefully he'll be pleased with the results. I should get them to him by Friday.
--------
It's our 10th wedding anniversary on Friday - I know, I can't believe it either. Where have they gone. Anyway, apparently, 10 is Tin, so I thought about buying a roll of aluminium tin foil, and a baking tray! No!

I've already said there won't be any flowers - especially as we won't be here to enjoy them. And as we're also going to see a couple of shows in London, then I think that's enough.
--------
The Wife has gone off the idea of laser eye surgery. A number of people she has spoken to have put her off. Me, on the other hand, have spoken to people who are quite happy, and even my parents aren't against the idea. In fact, they've offered to come up and chauffeur me to and from the appointment. How surprised was I!
--------
Well, that's all for now. I'm looking forward to the practice and Monaco Grand Prix this weekend - Go Lewis...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails