My Blog and Shop

Sunday, July 05, 2009

It's A Fair Day

Firstly, I may be a day late, but Happy Independence Day to our American cousins. The 4th July is also important to me, as it marks the 28th anniversary of my Bar-Mitzvah. Since I turned 13 and 'sang' my piece to symbolise me becoming a man in the eyes of G-d.

However, lots has happened since then, both in the world, which has changed, and in my life. As I write this, I'm watching 2 of my sons bouncing on the trampoline, in the garden, on a lovely summers day. These are the days as I remember them as a child - care free, not a worry in sight.

This afternoon we're off to the school fair; which, if previous years are anything to go by, should be quite good fun. I'm hoping we won't acquire another goldfish. Number one is no longer with us, but we now have a tiddler (that hasn't grown all year) and a lovely fan-tail goldfish, which I bought!!!

That's it for now, don't forget to catch up on our preparations for our cruise on my separate blog.

See you during the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails