My Blog and Shop

Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Little Fishy

It's Sunday. Another weekend over. They go so fast, don't they? Finish work on Friday, then in no time at all, it's back to work on Monday.
-------
It's been quite busy, even though the weather has been horrid for the time of year. It should be nice and sunny, preferably with a gentle breeze to keep the heat down.
Yesterday we stayed in for most of the day. Last night we watched a Sandra Bullock film; "Premonition". Not bad, but quite confusing, and from a continuity perspective; a nightmare to check. I've just checked on IMDB.com and there are 10 listed continuity errors.
Today - wet, wet, wet. Started with my niece's birthday party, then back home for a couple of hours. The boys wanted me to play my game on the PlayStation - Kingdom Hearts II.
I haven't played it for a while, and they were quite mesmerised by it.
Then, this afternoon, it was the school Garden Party. Now, it started at 12, but we didn't go until 2. We must have missed the best of it, because when we arrived, the heavens opened, and the afternoon turned into a total washout. I think everyone had a good time - and we came home with a goldfish - named Mickey?
We have had to manage the expectations of it's survival, with the children. The last one we had lasted about 3 days.
-------
Only one more week to the French Grand Prix at Magny Cours. I have been to that race - in 1994. My dad and I took the overnight ferry from Portsmouth to Le Havre. Drove to the circuit, watched the race, the drove back to Le Harve for the return crossing. What a day. It must have been one of the hottest, and a fire engine kept driving around the track, spraying the spectators with water to keep up cool.
Not going there this year - got Silverstone to look forward to in a couple of weeks.
--------
Right - back to the TV and see what's on.
Have a good week at work. Will write again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails