My Blog and Shop

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It Makes No Sense...

I know I've written once already today, but now I've had a chance to think about it, there is a little more to say.
  1. The bathroom is finally paid for
  2. I've paid off a lot of my credit card
  3. The Wife has just asked me to get a moth that's bothering her...
  4. The new Paul McCartney album "Memory Almost Full" is terrific
  5. The new logo for the 2012 Olympic Games is 'interesting'. Plenty of criticism now, but I bet it grows on us
  6. But for £400,000 of public money - can I get a refund?
  7. I will start editing the new Center Parcs video later this week. There isn't much to work with, so I might have to 'borrow' some footage from previous years

That's all. Just a reminder about little Madeleine McCann. Her parents are doing a sterling job by keeping her kidnapping in the public eye. I personally wonder how much longer the general public will continue to pay any attention. However, with 3 children of my own, I can't begin to understand their pain, but I can appreciate their need to keep up the pressure.

There was a report in the news today about parents letting their children only play out when supervised. One mother said that her son would not be allowed out on his own until he is 13. Mine aren't that old yet, and they are certainly not allowed out without one of us. It's indicitive of the times in which we live, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Please also do not forget Alan Johnston; who this week was paraded on television (although no-one knows how old the video is).

Please remember to pray for their safe return.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails