My Blog and Shop

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Post 15

It's that time again. Another Grand Prix weekend is nearly here, with first practice tomorrow. I saw this short video about Lewis Hamilton on the BBC website, and thought I'd share it with you.

------
So, Mickey is settling nicely into his new home, and has even braved showing himself in front of the bushes!
------
Hooray - it's Friday tomorrow. Sorry. Got carried away. I'm just pleased that the weekend is nearly here. Oh, I mentioned that already.
------
So, I'm sitting here, minding my own business, watching TV (Brothers and Sisters if you wondered) and suddenly The Wife mentioned going to Las Vegas in February. Her sister-in-law's sister is getting married there, I promised that I would take her for our 40th, and she thought this would be a good opportunity. Anyway; I investigated some prices. Now she just had to decide (and it depends on her brother).
------
Late news today - they've arrested someone over the Madeleine McCann story. Let's keep fingers crossed that it comes to something.
------
So, back to the telly. Have a good night.
Oh yes - did you notice the title of this 'episode'? Yep - I've beaten May.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails