My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Music To My Ears

I am pleased to announce that Mickey the (Gold)Fish is moving. My Wife has bought him a brand new tank, complete with gravel, shrubs and pump with filter to keep the water clean and fresh.
He'll be moving in tomorrow morning. I hope to do the honours before I go to work. Let's hope he makes it through the night tonight.
------
So, Great Britain has a new Prime Minister. It's 52nd. The 11th during the reign of Queen Elizabeth. It was quite a day, and whilst I'm not a Labour supporter, it was interesting to see the events unfolding, and the traditional way in which the Queen asked Gordon Brown to build a government.
------
Tony Blair as Envoy to the Middle East. He is a great orator. But, after stance on Iraq, is he really the man to broker peace between possibly the two greatest 'enemies' in the region. Notwithstanding that there is a split amongst the Palestinians themselves, so what hope is there for Israel to get involved. I hope he will bide his time and wait for the right moment, and not just barge in and try to start the process.
------
Wimbledon was, again, a washout. Poor Tim will have to play for the fourth day in a row. This can't be fair, when others get a rest. He really is going to have to find something special to win the match.
------
The Wife is now on Facebook. It's good fun, and messages have been back and forwards during this evening. I just don't think I have that many friends to really worry about it.
------
Number One now has a CD player in his room. He went to bed listening to Horrid Henry stories. Well, I'm going to bed now, and on the way will get my iPod so I can listen to some soothing music as I drift off.

Sleep well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails