My Blog and Shop

Monday, June 25, 2007

Why Am I Still Up?

It's late. It's gone 11pm. It's a school night. OK, so not school.
I've been busy this evening, putting together the video from our Center Parcs trip, back in May. I thought it was about time.
So, I have received a couple of discs with photos (as I lost my camera - did I mention that?) I have created a nice little segment about the Zip Wire activity we did; and added some music to create the atmosphere. I now need to add the photos, slideshow fashion, to finish it off. I also need some music for that - if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!
-------
So, I have joined Facebook. It's a social networking site. It's the sort of thing that is interesting for a couple of weeks, then it gets boring. However, I've managed to maintain this blog since the start of the year. Nearly 6 months gone, and there has been an entry or three every month. February was the best month with 19 posts, closely followed by May. June is the next busiest month. Can I top 19? We'll have to wait and see.
-------
OK - enough is enough. The eyes have it (they're closing fast). I'm off to bed.
Sleep well. Oh - and see you in Facebook sometime...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails