My Blog and Shop

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We're baaaacckk...

Hi, miss me?
The car was loaded (roof box and three bikes on the back), the journey was non-eventful and the first Tuna Melt Pancake was delicious.
The weather wasn't wonderful, but otherwise we had a great time in Center Parcs. The kids had a ball, the activities were great (even though I never got to go scuba diving) and all-in-all we had fun.
  • Day one - swimming and barbeque
  • Day two - archery, zip wire (what a blast) and swimming
  • Day three - Club and swimming
  • Day four - Club and swimming
  • Day five - Pack the car and swimming
OK - so that isn't the extent of it, but it gives you a flavour of what we got up to.

Obituary
I was going to post a couple of photos to show you what we did... but I lost my camera.
My lovely Canon Ixus i5 decided to jump out of my pocket. I didn't notice and that was that. It was a great camera, that was easy to use, allowed a little creativity and the quality of the images was superb. Now, either someone else is using it, or it succumbed to the rain and damp and is no more.
Gone to that Megapixel in the Sky.
No Flowers.

However, don't be too upset. I've ordered a replacement, and this time have taken the opportunity to upgrade to 7,000,000 pixels (or 7 megapixels). The Canon Ixus 850IS - looks like a lovely little camera, and hopefully it will arrive soon.

So, now back at work, but there's plenty to look forward to. We've already booked Center Parcs for next year. This might be the last time here, and we might be looking to go further afield in 2009 (but let's not get too ahead of ourselves just yet).
Next week it's London for me and The Wife. Two nights aways, seeing a couple of shows and generally mooching about. (Better load the credit card...)

The week after I am due to have my laser-eye surgery.

So don't stray too far, I'll keep on posting, if you keep on visiting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails