My Blog and Shop

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Family Update

Crikey Charlie. You should've woken me. I didn't realise it was so long since my last post. So, what have we been up to.

Well. Last Friday we went to Eureka in Halifax. It's a museum for children - they can touch everything. It's a great place to go, especially when the weather is bad.

On Saturday, I went for a run in the park. It went quite well, and I managed to complete 2 miles. Not the target, but I am certainly getting there.

I went again on Sunday, but it didn't go so well, and then again in the gym yesterday. Tonight I had a rest. Back tomorrow.

Sponsorship is coming along, and I now have about £150. I would like more, and will be canvassing around the office over the coming weeks. My parents have offered £10/km - so there's another £100.
------
Saw The Bourne Ultimatum at the cinema on Sunday evening. Like the last one (The Bourne Supremacy) it's very fast paced, with the action moving along swiftly. A great film - well recommended.
------
Some friends came round at the weekend to show us their holiday DVD. They've been on a cruise and it looked spectacular. They all said it was their best holiday - ever. We were so jealous; so I picked up some brochures. Well, it costs nothing to dream, does it?
------
I'm off work next week, and the 2 oldest are going to stay with my parents, in Bournemouth, for a couple of nights, before we join them. They are sooo excited. I'll let you know how that goes.
------
That's all for now. Not a lot else to report. See you soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails