My Blog and Shop

Thursday, August 30, 2007

September Sun

August has finished. Month 8 has disappeared down the hole in the middle.

It wasn't been too bad, although bad news on the 10k run - I've twisted my knee, and now it hurts to run. So, unfortunately having to pull out of this one. However, I will keep the exercise up and hopefully do one in the future.
------
Last week we went to Bournemouth for a couple of days, which was lovely, and the boys had a great time with their cousin.

They've another cousin due in a couple of weeks, and we'll be heading down again to meet him/her.
------
I've noticed that the weather is changing. At least the temperature. Left the house this morning, and my breath was hanging in the air. A noticeable chill. Is Summer (what there was of it) now over?
------
Facebook has become an obsession. Friends appear from all over the place, and the applications are great. Fancy a game of Scrabble?
------
Only 24 days until we go away. We'll probably be ready for the sun by then, and I'm looking forward to relaxing by the pool; yeah right!
------
I've not updated you on the fish for a while. You'll be pleased to know that Mickey the (Gold)Fish is doing very well. His tank is maintained regularly, and I've mastered the art of keeping the water clean. Even visitors have commented on how clear the water is. He seems to be happy; I just need to remember to keep feeding him. Number Three loves sitting next to the tank and peering in.
------
On the Stocks and Shares front - the less said the better. The market took a battering, so there isn't much in the pot. However, as I've always maintained; it's for the long-term, so no need to panic.
------
Short but sweet; and now there's work to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails