My Blog and Shop

Monday, September 07, 2009

Grrr....

Now, I consider myself an intelligent kinda guy.

I work hard, did quite well at school (a very long time ago!!) and everyone says I would do well on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"!!!

So, why oh why, am I having such trouble trying to change the template for this blog.

I'm looking for snazzy, modern, clean and crisp, without making too much hard work. Indeed, the templates I've looked at look 'nice' but when I transfer them, they look bloody horrible, and in some cases you need a degree to change them!!

OK - I know a little HTML, and, again, I like to think this isn't beyond me. But last weekend nearly had me chucking the baby out with the bathwater - laptop through the window (which is double-glazed!!) and me stomping around like a grizzly teenager!

Tonight, I will sit down and concentrate. I know which templates I like, and I know where to find them. I just need to take some time and slowly, carefully, and considerately, put the changes in place.

So wish me luck, and check back here soon to see a new, fresh, look.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I find this website handy for all things html (Hard To Master Language)

http://www.htmldog.com/guides/htmlbeginner/

Good luck!

Doonytime said...

Thanks Sarah

Appreciate the help - looks like I've got it under control now!!

I think...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails