My Blog and Shop

Thursday, August 11, 2011

10,000 Up

Every so often I like to revisit some of the posts I've written previously, and as My Blog and I approaches 10,000 views, I decided to see which of my posts have been the most popular.
The numbers show how many times a post has been read; and I'm surprised at the appearance of a couple of posts, since I didn't think they'd make as big an impact as they have.

When I started this blog, it was primarily a way to express thoughts and views, and over time it's evolved.  I admit there have been periods where I've been lazy, and other times where I've written post after post in one session.

It's a great way to relax and get the creative juices flowing.

If you've ever wondered whether you should write a blog, my advice is - just do it.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails