My Blog and Shop

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Raising Money for Children In Need


It's nearly Children In Need again and I'd like to do my bit for the charity.

Let's face it, it's a great cause.


Therefore, for every new follower to either 'Like' My Blog and I Facebook page OR become a follower using the Google Friend Connect link on the right, between now, up to and including Friday 19th November, I will donate £1 to Children In Need.

The rules are simple; there are currently 37 Facebook 'Likes' and 8 Google Friends.  For each one over and above these starter figures, I will donate £1.  The clock stops at midnight on the 19th November.


Please spread the word, and let's raise some money.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea - put £1 in for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails