My Blog and Shop

Monday, July 02, 2007

Birthday Surprise

So, another year has passed, and I enter my 40th year. Yes. It's my birthday today. Not sure why I didn't mention it earlier, but anyway.
------
We went to parents evening, and I am happy to report that they are both doing very well. Apparently they work hard, and Number One's SATS results were terrific - 2 x 2B and 1 x 2A (for maths). We are both very proud of them.
------
After we finished at school, I popped into a friends to pick up a pair of wellies. I think I might need them next weekend at Silverstone, for the Grand Prix. Then it was to a restaurant for a meal.
We had arranged to go with my brother-in-law and his wife, as they are celebrating their wedding anniversary. When we got there, who did we see but my mum and dad.
In itself not amazing. Except they live in Bournemouth! That's 230 miles - for dinner! They hadn't called. What would have happened if we changed our minds, I don't know. But - it was absolutely lovely to see them.
------
That's it for today. Sleep well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails