My Blog and Shop

Monday, July 30, 2007

Payday

It's the last day of July. Payday.
------
It's been wet. Now, it's sunny. Cool, but Sunny. And for the first time I can wear sunglasses without them needing to be prescription. It's great.

I went to the gym tonight. Wow, will I ache tomorrow, and Wednesday and Thursday. Actually, I think I might go swimming tomorrow evening. I took the boys on Sunday, and with the lenses I wore goggles. Normally I don't like wearing goggles, they're not very comfortable. However they are necessary, and actually it wasn't too bad.

So, after work, I'll get in the pool and do a few lengths. The most I've done in one session is 1km. That's 20 lengths. Now I think about it, I'm quite looking forward to it.
------
Went to Tesco this evening to pick up some Goats milk. The Baby was extremely sick this afternoon, and so we're going to give him a lesser dairy option. Well, I say 'we', but actually I mean The Wife - she'll be the one doing it. I also bought a selection of Marmite snacks. I love Marmite - remember the advert? "You either love it or you hate it". Well, I love it. No-one else in the family likes it, so they're all mine. Hee hee.
------
This month is the most posted for me this year. Not bad. I really hadn't imaged I would have made it this far. As for Facebook, that has just taken off. There's no controlling it. It's totally addictive, and terrific fun.

I'll see you in August.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails