My Blog and Shop

Monday, July 30, 2007

Payday

It's the last day of July. Payday.
------
It's been wet. Now, it's sunny. Cool, but Sunny. And for the first time I can wear sunglasses without them needing to be prescription. It's great.

I went to the gym tonight. Wow, will I ache tomorrow, and Wednesday and Thursday. Actually, I think I might go swimming tomorrow evening. I took the boys on Sunday, and with the lenses I wore goggles. Normally I don't like wearing goggles, they're not very comfortable. However they are necessary, and actually it wasn't too bad.

So, after work, I'll get in the pool and do a few lengths. The most I've done in one session is 1km. That's 20 lengths. Now I think about it, I'm quite looking forward to it.
------
Went to Tesco this evening to pick up some Goats milk. The Baby was extremely sick this afternoon, and so we're going to give him a lesser dairy option. Well, I say 'we', but actually I mean The Wife - she'll be the one doing it. I also bought a selection of Marmite snacks. I love Marmite - remember the advert? "You either love it or you hate it". Well, I love it. No-one else in the family likes it, so they're all mine. Hee hee.
------
This month is the most posted for me this year. Not bad. I really hadn't imaged I would have made it this far. As for Facebook, that has just taken off. There's no controlling it. It's totally addictive, and terrific fun.

I'll see you in August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails