My Blog and Shop

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter and the Blue Screen of Death

Wow - it's Tuesday. Doesn't time fly.
I'm typing this on a replacement laptop - mine died "The Blue Screen of Death"! I'm still waiting for someone to repair it, so in the meantime, I have this heap of junk, with a dodgy keyboard, and virtually no processing power.
------
We went to the Trafford Centre on Saturday, which was quite pleasant. Number One came off best, as much was purchased ready for his starting in Junior school.
In the evening we went to Pizza Express with a couple of friends, and we had a lovely time.
I took the boys swimming on Sunday, and in the afternoon, we played on the Wii.
------
I've just realised that the new Harry Potter book is out on Saturday. I hope the postman doesn't let me down and deliver it in a timely fashion. I've also paid for a copy of the new Mario game, bought on eBay. So looking forward to that dropping through the letter box, hopefully in time for the weekend.
------
I've also put some stuff up for sale on eBay. Some Playstation 2 games that I don't play, and one for the Wii (well, I hope it sells for more that I can get in part-x at the shop).
------
On Friday I booked the hotel for next years British Grand Prix. However, I found out last night that there is a school do on the same day, so it looks like I won't be able to go. Never mind, we'll save it for another year. Now, to cancel the booking.
On the subject of the Grand Prix, it seems McLaren are in a spot of bother over the Ferrari documentation affair. We'll have to wait about 10 days for the FIA hearing, but I hope that they are not found guilty. Apparently, the punishment could reverberate around the team, and Lewis may find himself short of a few points. We'll have to watch this space.
------
Facebook is providing much muse at the moment. Everyone seems to be 'biting' each other, and I've slowly started to add some more friends. It's a strange concept that just seems to have taken off.
------
Right - back to work. There'll be more later in the week. That is, if I don't suffer too much after my workout at the gym tonight!! Ouch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails