My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day 2

We went out for a lovely meal this evening. Just a deux. It was nice to spend some quality time out of the house to chat and catch up.

It's going to get very busy over the next few days. I'm about to become an uncle again, and my wife wants to attend the birth of her brother's third child. Quite frankly, having given birth herself three times, I'm not sure what the attraction is to be able to stand at 'the other end'. She'll be so emotional anyway.
So - if the phone rings tonight, she'll be off and I'll have to hope that she returns in time to allow me to go to work in the morning.

On other stuff - I'm just uploading some photos from our recent birthday weekend. There are some crackers, which I'll order for friends and family. I haven't done the video yet, but I'll let you know when it's 'broadcast'.

Now, fingers crossed for the lotto tonight.

Sleep well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails