My Blog and Shop

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thirsty Thursday

Have you ever listened to the Chris Evans show on Radio 2. He does the Drivetime slot, and each day is given a name - today is Thirsty Thursday (I think he's alluding the fact that he can relax after tomorrow's "All Request Friday" - and enjoy a drink at his local.

Well, the countdown has started in earnest for our party at the weekend. Number three is going to be one (maybe I've mentioned it already) and his brothers are so psyched up for it, you'd think it was theirs. My parents, sister and nephew, along with my cousins are also coming up for the party, which will be lovely. We're having the main event at a toddlers indoor playground, and then it's back to ours to continue to chaos.

No doubt I'll take some video, and post it onto my You Tube channel. Or you can go directly to JET Pictures for a look.

Talking of chaos. Suppposedly the weather was going to be treacherous today. Well, I can happily report that the one or two flakes of snow seen in Manchester did not settle.
Oh, and good news. My Sky Broadband box finally arrived at my house. So all the calls to redirect the delivery were in vain, but never mind. It's here now, and I just have to wait until next week before my line is switched over.

I've not been feeling too well over the last few days, and it got the better of me today. I finished work at about 3.30 and headed home, where I promptly fell asleep for about an hour. I really don't fancy driving down tomorrow, so I'll see how I feel in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails