My Blog and Shop

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

It's snowing.

The temperature gauge on my car this morning showed -3 degrees. Brrr. As we travelled down the motorway, the snow started to fall, and was actually settling.

The question is... will it continue? Can I make a snowman tomorrow with the children?

Oh - BIG news. My little baby has crawled. He will be one on Sunday, and at last he has discovered the ability to move himself. OK, so he's not that graceful, and is more commando than crawling - but he did propel himself along the floor to get to Heffalump. He loves that toy - and won't sleep without it. There's one in his cot, one in the buggy and one in the car. All bases covered.
His two big brothers were so excited about him crawling, and I'm sure that helped motivate him.

I'll keep you informed of his progress.

Right. Now time to get the stats finished for yesterday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails