My Blog and Shop

Friday, February 16, 2007

Show Me The 'SatNav' Way

Right then. Are you sitting comfortably?

I've sold my iPAQ Mobile Media Companion (via eBay). Now I want to get a SatNav unit.
Don't ask me why. The car knows the way to work by itself, and I don't do a lot of travelling in areas I don't know.
But - I just fancy getting one. And since I've sold the PDA, I figure this isn't really going to cost me anything.

So, which one do I get? There are so many.

The one I've been looking at is the TomTom. The new version is really quite sleek, and the reviews are all very positive. But then some people say the mapping isn't as good as Garmin (which is a bit more expensive).

So, a dilemma. I think I'll plump for the TomTom. It looks easy to use, and can be used with a Bluetooth mobile to find traffic troublespots - therefore meaning a diversion can be used, and the unit will direct the way - allegedly.

I'm watching a couple on eBay - and I'll let you know. Feel free to point me in the right direction.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails