My Blog and Shop

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Found The Way

Following on from yesterdays' post about satnav; I am pleased to let you know that I plumped for the TomTom. I won a bid on eBay, and am now waiting to receive it.

It's the Mother-In-Laws birthday today (it's been a busy week!), so we bought a small cake and sang Happy Birthday. It's for the kids really - they enjoyed it.

The newest edition to the family is sleeping his way through life at the moment - although I did see his eyes last night. I think they're blue (but then all newborn babies have blue eyes).

Oh yes, and I've just uploaded another video to YouTube. This time it's my middle sons sports day from last summer- and if you fancy a good laugh, then this is for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails