My Blog and Shop

Monday, February 19, 2007

That Was The Weekend That Was

Well, here I am, back in the office on another Monday morning.

Don't the weekends just seem so short.

Anyway, yesterday the weather was beautiful, and in the afternoon, I got the kids bikes out from the garage, dusted them down (and pumped up the tyres) before setting off to Heaton Park. The fairground was in full swing, and the queue for the ice-cream van was about 15 deep. Both the boys got their confidence back with their cycling (although for some reason they don't like going up hill!!).


We caught up with Lost last night - it started last weekend, but we haven't had the chance to watch it. It's gripping stuff. I've also subscribed to the Official Lost podcast, with Iain Lee. It's a great way to understand some of the weird goings on and work out the connections. It's shown straight after 24, on Sky One, which is way too late for us, so we record it and watch it at a more reasonable time.

Talking of 24...

We then watched the latest episode last night. It's so over-the-top it's incredible, but makes for compulsive viewing. If you've been locked in a dark room for the last few years, we're on season 6 (which in 24 language means Day 6 - have a look at the website for information).

That's about it. I'm looking forward to receiving my e-mail from Tony Blair, about the motoring petition I signed - I'll let you know what it says.

Right now, it's back to work. So - have a great day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails