My Blog and Shop

Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's A Boy


Fantastic news. At 12:48am, nephew number 4 made his appearance in the world. Last night I alluded to the fact that my wife wanted to attend the birth. Well, she didn't get the the opportunity, since, apparently, events happened a lot faster than expected.

So fast in fact, that the baby was born within an hour of them arriving at the hospital. And not only that, less than 30 minutes later they were on the phone to tell us the news.

I was prepared. I had moved the phone closer to the bed, so I didn't have to fumble across the bedside table for it. I reckon I answered it within 2 rings. Not bad for someone who was fast asleep at the time.

So, he's here, and I can't wait to meet him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails