My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Into the Dragons Den

Just watched the first of the new series of Dragons Den on BBC2. It's terrific entertainment, and you have to wonder where some people dream up their ideas. In the past, it has usually been the last person who gets the money, so I was pleased to see that two 'contestants' managed to persuade the Dragons to invest. It was especially nice to see Levi Roots get his £50,000 for his "Reggae Reggae Sauce" - so good he named it twice, after his serenading performance and pitch.

On the Sky Broadband front - news just in. Parceline tried to deliver it today, after they confirmed it would be tomorrow. Again, no-one was in. So, I've called Sky and asked them to send it to my in-laws. There is always someone in there, and hopefully it'll arrive before the activation date - which I've now been advised is Monday 12th. Fingers crossed.

Well; once again, it's past my bedtime, so I'm heading upstairs.

Sleep well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails