My Blog and Shop

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two Hundred

Welcome to the 200th post on My Blog and I.

So is this a birthday, an anniversary or just a good excuse for a celebration?

When I started this blog way, way back, it was more for a way to express myself. For no other reason than I could, and this is the modern way to do it.  I wasn't looking for recognition or a mass following.

Indeed, it was left to gather moss for a long time.  It wasn't until the end of June last year, that I picked up my quill and re-filled my bottle with ink.

So; in the true tradition of our 'auntie beeb' - this post is riddled with repeats.  What's more; I make no apology.  It's a smörgåsbord of topics to read and digest.

As the byline says, at the top of the page, this blog is "like a 3-dimensional diary. News and reviews from all corners of life, the universe and everywhere!!!"

I've covered all sorts of topics; books, films, music, Formula 1 and my visit to the McLaren Technology Centre, to name but a few.

I've also talked about searching for my family history, shown videos that I like and reviewed applications for the BlackBerry, such as Momentem, Poynt and Viigo.

I even ranted and raved about my household insurance renewal premium.

I saved money using my electricity monitor and written about days out.  My post about Marmite proved to be one of the most popular - at least that was a 'like it' moment!!

I'd like to thank you for your support and feedback and if you don't already, why not have the latest post delivered directly to your inbox. The link is over there, on the right, or just click here.

It's been a fun 200 posts; I've had some recognition, and certainly a following.  I hope I can keep you entertained and informed as I embark on the next 200!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails