My Blog and Shop

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Marmite - Do You Love It or Hate It?

I love Marmite.

You may have read this before, but with the launch of their new addition, I just had to re-publish it.

Marmite. The Growing Up Spread.  I was brought up on it.  That thick, black, substance, just oozing out of the jar, spread across a nicely toasted piece of white bread.  Oh, alright, brown too.

Marmite.......             My Mate........                 Lurvely........

Go on then, do you love it, or hate it?

If you fancy some Marmite merchandise; you can buy it here.

The question I ask myself, is why am I writing about it here?  Surely there are more important things in the world to worry about?

What the heck! Blogs are personal.  They allow you to write, be creative, touch others with your thoughts and feelings.


Today is the turn of Marmite.  It holds such a special place in the nations heart, and divides at the same time.  In fact, there have been some special editions, namely Guinness and a Valentines Day jar too.

They've also introduced some wonderful snacks, with the distinctive Marmite taste; peanuts, cereal bars and breadsticks too.

The purpose of this post is due to the introduction of Marmite XO.


Apparently it's stronger than the normal one, and you don't need much - I've bought a jar and can't wait to try it.  I'll report back once I've had a taste.

Ooh - the toast has just popped out of the toaster, and the little black jar with is sitting, waiting.








Don't want to disappoint it now, do I?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have to admit I don't like marmite, I've always wanted to like it (lol) but I can't.

It makes me say the word "bluergh"

x

kieronmayers said...

i love it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails